actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Friday, January 05, 2007

You Mean He Actually Posted Something???


Okay, here is a very eclectic post. The first picture is of my little Barbara running out of school to greet her daddy. Barb is now a patrol and has on her first set of spectacles. Que chic!



Here is where my staff had their holiday lunch. None other than the Laurel Racetrack where race number three was named after our association (hence the title).

And they're coming down the stretch……



I bet on the nag with three legs. What was I thinking? This is how I lost all of our Christmas account. Why do I feel like Homer Simpson?



If I had won money they would have let us eat lunch inside the clubhouse. This is where we ate our horsemeat sandwiches.



How did your office or workplace celebrate???

7 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

Hey! I was a safety patrol back in fifth grade.

8:52 PM  
Blogger The Follow Spot said...

I was the Lieutenant of the saftey patrol in my area. Yelling at kids to walk when i was the biggest offender of running and crossing where I wasnt supposed to...ah the power.
We did not celebrate the holiday at my workplace, well, I didn't have to go in the whole week so I take that as a celebration- whatever.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Not having to work during the Christmas - New Year week IS the best holiday celebration!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I haven't seen Barbara in years! And I too was a safty patrol in school. My work did not celerbrete the holidays, how sad.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Who taught my teenage daughter to be a smartass?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

Our office had a catered lunch and then went bowling. We had a tournament with trophies. It was fun!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I think she learned it from her father. He is really good at it, being an ass she just smart too!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online