actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Friday, April 13, 2007

Guess Who Replaced Don Imus!!!!




That’s right, I was in the right place at the right time. Rev. Al is an old friend of mine and about a month ago he asked me if I’d be interested in replacing Don Imus on his show. I told him that I had a snowball’s chance in hell of replacing that lizard-skinned fart on the radio. Can you believe it, the old Rev. came through? But he never could have done it without my uncle Jessie. I want to thank them both for proving that two men who have seriously tainted backgrounds can yell loud enough to make the whole country think that a travesty has happened. Thanks buddies! I never liked Imus and think he’s a pompous ass but in the words of Mr. King, “Can’t we all get along?”

Actually, this is a pic of me in the recording studio as I am doing voiceover work for books on CDs. That’s right, that CD you purchase at your local truck stop probably has my voice on it. Let me know if you’d like yours autographed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

I've always been curious about the whole voiceover thing.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online