actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That's How I Roll


Well, I finally bought a new car. If you remember, my Sebring died about three weeks ago and the engine was kaput. They wanted 6 grand to fix it. I decided to head to Carmax and look at some other sedans. I liked the Chevy Impala and thought that I was going to purchase one but then Ron & Trish strongly suggested that I look into a Hyundai. I found a 2006 Santa Fe with 20,000 and really liked the look but then Dani saw a Ford Escape and we took it out. Did I tell you I hate car shopping? Within an hour I was writing a check and within two hours I was the proud owner of new vehicle. I really like the SUV and it is pretty loaded. I usually but a car with hardly and accessories but this one was hard to pass up. Wish it a long life since I drive them til they're dead!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Does it still have that new car smell.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

We have a 2003 Ford Escape and love it. It's a great car! Enjoy.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

yep, it still smells new

11:50 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

First, you credit Ron for my Hyundai suggestion. Then, you end up buying a Ford. Ugh! Congrats, I guess.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Trish Baker said...

funny, Antonio!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Don Noll said...

Interestingly enough my fiancee just traded her Escape for a Mazda 5. She belongs to the escapists email group online still!

Don Noll

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online