actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Monday, October 13, 2008

Here We Go , Again!


Yesterday I attended the Washington Redskins game at FedEx Field. Because of the Skins loss in the last two seconds of the game my mood would have been downright awful except for the fact that my tummy was happy. I consumed three items at the game. What were they??? The winner will receive another glorious prize!

Your choices are the following: Beer, hotdog, water, pizza, vodka & cranberry, hamburger, nachos, ice cream, soft pretzel, sausage & peppers, Snickers Bar, chicken strips, french fries, crab cake sandwich, Coke and Diet Coke.

12 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

First of all, I'd find it hard to only eat three items at a football game, but my guess is sausage and peppers, nachos, and coke. Now, send me my prize.

And while everyone is in a contest mood, check out the new CONTEST (right click the link and open in new window) celebrating the 3rd anniversary of BruDog Haven!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Antonio has hit one out of three!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Bill L said...

A hot dog, a pretzel and a refreshing coca-cola. Now kindly give me my ding-dang-dong prize!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Sausage & Peppers, Beer, Pretzel (it was a German theme that night....?)

Joey

2:14 PM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

sausage & peppers, diet coke, ice cream. give me my prize, please!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Trish Baker said...

Sausage and peppers, french fries and a beer

6:10 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Antonio, Bill & Krissy each have one right!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Coke, Hamburger, and Fries. Did I get a bullseye?

9:24 AM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

hot dog, nachos, diet coke. Gimme my prize!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

hot dog, ice cream and a coke. Classic choices.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Nachos, pretzel, diet coke. Prize please! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online