actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Save me! Save Me!


Did you hear? Did you hear? The Wizard of Blog (Mark Minnick) has thrown a surprise to the blogging world and is accepting votes for winners to be replaced by those who have been deleted (me).

All you have to do is send an email to thefollowspot@aol.com and write “I vote for Mary to be replaced with Jim” or “I vote for Tina to be replaced with Jim” or “I vote for Antonio to be replaced with Jim”.
Vote ASAP and tell all of your friends to do the same!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Follow Spot said...

I didn't here but I did hear.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online