actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

TAKE THE QUIZ!




Here is a 20-question quiz. Take it and let me know how many you got right. The answers follow the quiz but try to take it without Googling the questions. Good luck!



1. Who is the Secretary of State?
2. What was Billy The Kid’s real name?
3. Who Played Judd in the original cast of Okalahoma? (hint – he also played Benjamin Franklin in the movie 1776)
4. What instrument did Antonio Bullock play in high school?
5. Which team lost the first Super Bowl?
6. Which state is known as the “Beehive State”?
7. How did George Bailey lose partial hearing in “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
8. Who had the neighbors George and Martha Wilson?
9. Who is Fiona’s voice in Shrek?
10. Who fought in the war of 1812?
11. Where is Roosevelt Island?
12. What was the win-loss ration for your Washington Nationals for the 2007 season?
13. Finish the lyric: McDonald’s is your kind of place, hamburgers in your face, French fries up your nose, milkshakes all over your toes. McDonald’s give me my money back before……… ?
14. What was the address of the West End Dinner Theater?
15. What was Burn Brae’s address?
16. Who was Robert Simpson Petrie’s boss?
17. Why did Radar O’Riley leave the 4077?
18. Who will win the next presidential election?
19. Where will Mark Minnick be for the next month?
20. What is the world’s population (take a guess)?

How well did you do????? Let me know in the comments section.

Scroll down for the answers.












Answers
1. Condoleezza Rice
2. William H. Bonney
3. Howard Da Silva
4. The trumpet
5. Kansas City Chiefs
6. Utah
7. He jumped in the ice water to save his brother.
8. Dennis the Menace (or the Mitchell’s)
9. Cameron Diaz
10. The United State and Great Britan
11. In the Potomac river between Washington DC & Virginia
12. 73W – 89 L
13. …I have a heart attack, McDonald’s is your kind of place.
14. 4615 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22304-2505
15. 3811 Blackburn Road, Burtonsville, MD 20866
16. Alan Brady
17. His uncle died and he was now the man of the family and had to go back to the farm to take care of his mother.
18. ???
19. China
20. 6,602,224,175

Let me know how you did!

8 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Awesome!

I hope this becomes a regular feature...?


I got 13 (or 14) out of 20.

Missed: 3, 12, 13, 15, 16, 20*

We'll see: 18

*For #20, I said 8 billion. A little off...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Well, I only got 7. And I wish that I had gotten the Secretary of State right, instead of where Mark Minnick is going to be! I might need to prioritize my internet reading.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I got 8! Are we really upto 6 billion people? I tought 3 billion happened just a few years ago.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

6 Billion as of July 2007

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

and only half of them have been to dinner theaters

8:06 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

I only got 6 right.

BTW, there are actually 4 possible answers to question #4:
1)Trumpet was my main instrument
2)I played marimba in our football half-time show my junior year
3 & 4)I often played baritone and tuba for the pep band during away football games

Now, since I named all four of my instruments, does that mean I get an extra 3 points?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Plus a gold star!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Ron Curameng said...

I really SUCK! Do a local Dinner Theatre Quiz. Harlequin, Hayloft, Pecucchis,Burn Brae, Colony 7, West End, Tobys, Lazy Susan, Chesapeake Music Hall, etc..

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online