actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Friday, November 21, 2008

What Are You Thankful For?


It’s recently been a difficult time for our country and maybe for us as individuals but if you are able to read this on a computer then you must have a lot to be thankful for. Forget all of the bad news we hear everyday and answer this question: What are you really, truly thankful for? It may be one thing or it may be a slew of them. Here’s the place you can share what they are, we'd all like to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

I am very thankful for my family, friends, health, roof over our heads, laughter, blue skies, and a whole week off for Thanksgiving. Yahoo!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for a mysterious, creative, amazing God! Also for my husband, my family, my wonderful friends, the youth group and wonderful leaders, our church, food (especially pizza and ice cream!), and a place to lay our heads at night! Thank you Lord, for these wonderful gifts!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

I am thankful for my husband, family, friends, my dogs, my house, and my job! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online