actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Monday, August 31, 2009


No, No, No!!!

I can't believe that it's September already! I am so ready for the summer to BEGIN. Where did it go? Some of the great things were that my girls did get to travel and we had an awesome time at the beach for almost 5 days. I tell you, once that lottery hits I'll be taking a few more vacations.

A dear friend of mine and I saw Julie & Julia this past weekend, I was surprised that the the theater was pretty crowded even though it's been out for a few weeks. I enjoyed the film but I didn't think it was the great film that I had been hearing about. I think Amy Adams is cute and it was nice to see her in jeans and a little frumpy. Meyrl Streep was delightful as Ms. Childs and it was fun to hear her laughter with just about every line.

Barbara flies in tomorrow morning form seeing her mom in Florida for the last two weeks. It's been very quiet around the house with just me and Lady for 14 days. She has an Open House at Irving Intermediate on Wednesday and orientation on Friday morning for the upcoming 7th graders.

Dani has decided to play field hockey again at Shenandoah U. She wasn't going to play but the coach came and asked her back to the team the other day and as long as she puts her classes first it should work out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online