actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Friday, March 14, 2008

List of Thankful 5 - Day 1

I heard a speaker this morning at a prayer breakfast I attended and she spoke about being thankful for everything in life. So here it is, for the next two weeks I am going to post each day with 5 things I am thankful for. Some may be small, some may be huge, but I'll be thankful for each.

If you feel so inclined, feel free to comments on what you're thankful for. Here it goes.

Day 1

  1. My family - My daughters, my parents, my siblings and all relatives (this one was a no brainer).
  2. My health - I sometimes try to think how it would be if I wasn't able to walk or see or get out of bed in the morning.
  3. My friends - I have been so blessed with many of you as friends as well as people in my office that I consider dear friends. Life would really suck without you all.
  4. A Sense of Humor - Can you imagine what each day would be like without being able to laugh at yourself with others?
  5. My ex-wife - I know, I know, it may sound strange but I am very thankful to her for the wonderful years we were married and for sharing two lovely daughters with me.
So there it is, my first 5. Check tomorrow for the next 5. What are yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

I am thankful for my husband, my family, my dogs, my friends and my job!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online