actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Saturday, March 15, 2008

List of Thankful 5 - Day 2

  1. My friend Helen - one of my dearest oldest friends, there's no one like her and there never will be.
  2. My friend Doug - the man who is always there for me, I said ALWAYS! Everyone needs a Doug in thier life.
  3. My car - Can you imagine what our lives would be like if we couldn't drive wherever we needed?
  4. More food than I need in my kitchen - there are up to 12,000 children who die each day from starvation or malnutritian.
  5. My friends in faith - all those who suppport me with my lifetime faith journey.

What's on today's list for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online