actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Sunday, March 16, 2008

List of Thankful 5 - Day 3




  1. Physicians (Dr.s, nurses, EMTs, etc.) - I recently had a scare with prostrate cancer. I had the biopsy amongst other tests and they all came back benign, thank God.


  2. Sunny Afternoons - We have had some beautiful sunny afternoons lately, doesn't the warmer weather feel great?


  3. My Job - My place of employment is extremely busy and the hours get pretty crazy sometimes BUT I get to do different things every day (some very artistic) and have the pleasure of working beside some of the most wonderful people I have ever met.


  4. Lady - My Golden Retriever, she's a year and four months old, sheds all over the house but is a faithful and loving companion.


  5. My Home - There are so many homeless persons in the world and even in our area that we all have to be thankful for a place to stay warm and rest our heads at night.


Add anything to your list lately?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE LADY TOO!!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Mark "likes" dogs too!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Lady is the best. . . Oh, I don't even know lady.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jim Lawson said...

Lady loves you, Antonio

1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lady loves everyone shes kinda amazing

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online