actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Time to Vote!

Over the past few months I have thoroughly enjoyed my elementary (albeit devoted) attempts at blogging here on ActorMann. For the last year or so I have checked in to see what The Follow Spot was reporting and got a pretty big kick out of what I read. While on The Follow Spot I discovered a link to BruDogHaven, a blog of an old dear friend, Antonio Bullock.


Originally I was interested in the photos that were posted on BruDogHaven. They are scanned pictures of Polaroids that were taken over the last years that the West End Dinner Theater was open. I enjoyed going through the collection trying to find myself and other fellow performer/friends. (I remember when the West End opened and each cast signed the walls downstairs on closing nights. It was so sad when the walls were painted over and years of signatures were lost.). But I digress, because of my relationship with Mr. Bullock and the new direction of his blog, I now would like to officially give my support to BruDogHaven in his journey to win the Big Blogger contest on The Follow Spot.

I urge the readers of Actormann to email Thefollowspot@aol.com and vote for Antonio Bullock and BruDogHaven. All votes/emails must be submitted between Thursday 09/14/06 3:00 p.m. EST – Friday 09/15/06 midnight. Hey America, either you’re with him or you’re against him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online