actormann

Welcome to the thoughts, actions and the all-around happenings in a day in the life of Jim Lawson

Name:
Location: Springfield, VA

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Look At These


My younger and more handsome brother, Bill Lawson, has always been interested in photography (wink, wink, nudge, nudge for you Monty Python fans) but has never done any photography work professionally, just as a hobby. We were in the car the other night and he was showing me some of his shots. He loves hiking and has added another element to his hikes by bringing, and experimenting with his new camera.

Bill is not nearly as outgoing as I am and he prefers to stay in the background, maybe that’s why he’s able to take such beautiful photographs. I thought I’d share some of them with you over the next few posts. Let me know what you think:
:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Wow!! Gorgeous photos!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Those are spectacular.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

What kind of camera is he using?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Krissy Doyle said...

Amazing photos!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Universities
play blackjack
black jack online